Big Game Hunting Archive

Lost Guns, Gun Registries, Gun Confiscation

As would be expected, the U.S. Government (and no, the government is NOT me and you) can’t keep track of their own guns and seems to lose them, God knows where. In addition, the record keeping for these weapons is so poor, officials don’t know how many guns are missing. ~~~~~ Shock!!!! Some crooked politicians

Thoughts on Bipartisanship

Open Thread – July 1, 2013

Please use this open thread to post your ideas, information and comments about issues not related to the content of articles published on this blog. Thank you.

Speaking Of Public Land Hunting – How About Texas?

It’s no secret that there’s not really a lot of public land in Texas.  I’ve heard the figure 98% private thrown around, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s pretty accurate.  But that leaves 2%, and in a state as big as the Lone Star State, that’s still a good piece of land. I’m still feeling my way around

I Didn’t Do That Did I?

Bear Mauls 12-Year-Old Girl to Death

But this must be a lie. Bears don’t attack people. The Times of India even reports that, “At least 10 persons and two bears have been killed in bear-human being conflict in Kotpad forest range in past few weeks.” It must something the people are doing to piss off the bears and causing them to

Open Thread – June 30, 2013

Please use this open thread to post your ideas, information and comments about issues not related to the content of articles published on this blog. Thank you.

Lovin It: Rare Bird Chopped Up by Windmill

Powerline tells of a rare bird, a white-throated needletail, to be seen in the Hebrides. People rushed to catch a glimpse of the bird only to be witness to it meeting its fate by flying into the blade of a windmill, smashing its head, causing it to tumble from the sky and land in a

Compare

I Am Very Sick…..

AND TIRED OF THE DAMNED RAIN!!